BORED TO TEARS.
So it's Friday, right? So I don't have classes on Fridays, right? So I've only been out of my room once today, right?
To quote one of my most favorite people in the world from his song, Physics ft. Trevor Cress,
"That is EXTREMELY correct"
-Tim Reber
(Go to www.Unflap.com and listen to the smooth jamming sounds of the star5)
BUT, I'm going to an "anything but pants" party tonight with the lovely Caitlin Boylan and Carrie Orbegoso-Borzym which I expect will be a grand time. And for tomorrow, I'm going to go see "The Complete Works of Shakespeare, Abridged" starring a couple of kids I know. That will also be fun.
Alright, so I've analyzed this whole website thing, and I've decided that it's basically just going to be an internet page littered with our daily lives. Personally, I'm okay with that, seeing as how it makes me feel cooler to be able to say that "I have a blog with a couple of girls from back home" so we can keep in touch in the most efficient and main-stream way possible next to standard e-mail. Really, though, I'm convinced this is going to be the exact same thing, but let me know. Besides, who do I have to look cool to? "Hey, Matt, I have a blog with a couple of girls from back home." "Yeah, AJ, this is getting old. Stop it." Matt knows I've already lost the battle with coolness, so that would be a waste of time.
Everything on this side of the world is okay, nothing to really complain about besides my uncontrollable hunger and my lack of interesting things to do.
I guess I'll go do homework, befriend the elderly, or, like, adopt a child or something.
I hear a standard cafeteria supper calling my name.
♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home