I stubbed my toe...(and other tales from Lake Woebegon)

The greatest old ladies you will ever meet.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Umm we really need to keep in touch better than we are doing

yes ladies,

the title sums it up. I haven't talked to you guys in about well 40 days and 40 nights. haha, like that religious reference? Actually is has been longer than that so it is like I gave you up for lent but hopefully Easter can end this sadness!

I think, if for no other reason than to add one more distraction to me studying for my geometry test on Friday, we should all update this thing with a GOOD post. AKA what the hell you three have been doing these past 4 months.

Aren't our strong Lutheran bonds supposed to keep us together? hahahaha I'm totally kidding on that one. But seriously, I miss you a lot and I expect a post from each of you at which point I will update you on my fabulously boring life here in Iowa City.

POST SOMETHING NOW! and if you can't remember your password...have them send it to you or something...or just type in past passwords from a year ago. I think we should all do this as a tribute to Stephanie Lynn being 20 in two days!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And yes...post now!

Miss you, Love you!
-me

1 Comments:

Blogger horndoggy said...

i promise a full update as soon as i'm done with my exam tomorrow. until then studddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home