Jeez Louise. I think I need help, I've done nothing today.
Funny Cute Another blogger I found. Cute pictures.
So tis 2:45 in the A.M. I just finished making a powerpoint presentation for Matthew McPeckering, who took on the task of creating the slide show for his group presentation tomorrow on some costume project. THEN the kid realizes he doesn't have powerpoint at like one in the morning. Whatever, now he gets to get teased because his girlfriend does his homework for him.
Mind you, I did Matt's homework while doing none of my own. And now I'm doing this: [picture me trying to do the wave thing with my arms..]
Powerpoint gave me a bit of trouble, but the boy made up for it because of this:
dontuhatepants87: lizzy dont know shit
Jabes215: YOINKEES! i'm telling lizzy!
dontuhatepants87: lizzy, though i love her, is a bench warmer on our bball team.
dontuhatepants87: cmon now
dontuhatepants87: p.s. that "YOINKEES!" is deserving of marriage proposal. i seriously laughed out loud and brett and perrin are both sleeping. i couldnt hold it in.
Gaha, what a man.
(P.S. Brett's his roommate, and Perrin is Brett's girlfriend. GREATEST NAME EVER?)
I like to use spaces between my sentences. It gives me a feeling of authority.
Okay, not really authority. But a little bit of orderliness, I must admit.
And since a good portion of this beginning has had references to Matt in it, I'm moving on.
I think my friend (dare I say "best friend") Chris, who I'm with all the time, got wierded out because I got a salad twice this week. Mind you, we usually eat every meal together and this week we only shared two, but he seemed to forget that. They're really good salads! He probably thinks I have an eating disorder now. Minus the fact that my blood is made of pizza. If such a thing can happen.
Vanessa "hates" Chris because he irritates her, but I can also count on my fingers and toes the times I've seen her in the wild since christmas. Which just goes to show that she might possibly "hate" me at this point too, so whatever. I do know that I made her cry once when she was drunk and I was sober, a story which I will tell to anyone who asks, and she said, with tears in her eyes, "See, this is why I don't like hanging out with you. You say mean things like that." To which I could respond with nothing more than a jaw drop. 1) Because I told her that some people don't tell the truth about things if it will hurt someone's feelings, which I don't think is mean in any way, and 2)because I hadn't realized that she didn't like hanging out with me. What a way to let me know.
So that's where I stand with Vanessa.
Meanwhile, Annie Rix is my god, and she's got a play this weekend that I'm really excited for because a ton of people are coming in to see it including Jessi Barkwill, Molly Hart, Jeff Derrico, and Nicole Boccard. I'm really really really ready to start rooming with Annie a.s.a.p. though we haven't been seeing much of eachother lately, what with her Hell Week and such. Soon everything will settle down a bit, she's really stressed out.
P.S. Jessi's away message right now is, "In the room where fun goes to die." Gaha, a funny girl.
I had a choir concert on Sunday, and my mom and dad and Beth and her boyfriend John came to see it. Then we went out to dinner and it was lovely. I miss my family a lot, mostly my brother and sister...AFALFJA:DAOIAH*TDVK PACKY'S COMING HOME FOR EASTER, whoopee! (or, possibly, "YOINKEES!")
I got a new second cousin, courtesy of my cousin Brett and his wife Cathy. Her name's Sophie. As if we need any more babies in our family. Can't we all just get neutered or something?
(Sophie:

To those of you who care, "Hard Work" just came on my iTunes. That's mainly for you, Beck.
It is now 3:25 in the A.M. Go Tuesday! More power to you.
I'm sure I have a few other thing I could say, but I shall have to limit myself a bit tonight, seeing as how I've squeezed every drop of brain juice out of you all already. Thanks for being around, ladies, and remember, S-T-R. (Or just check your e-mail and you'll understand. If you still don't, then you shouldn't be reading this blog, because you are most likely a creepy blog-hunter who searches for little old ladies to devour with cuddles and rainbows. Wait, I meant "with creepy things".)
And my new song of the week is a song called "At A Glance" by Sioen.
Here's the ling to a cute video someone made to go along with the song.
Insightful.
Goodnight girls, and have a good day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home