I stubbed my toe...(and other tales from Lake Woebegon)

The greatest old ladies you will ever meet.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

PICTURES! I love them!

Well Ladies...

I am happy to see that we are actually using this! I was just checking stuff randomly online...you know, facebook, e-mail, xanga...all the addictions and was like hmm I should check the church one and to my surprise I had like 5 entries to read!

I love this. I feel cool just like the rest of you and I am proud of AJ for setting it up because I would have no idea how.

The purpose of the posted picture is to let you konw that I am way jealous of these two nerds because they are in Costa Rica visiting the other female of our family (Katie for those of you who aren't quite paying attention) and I am stuck in Iowa where we had chunks of snow falling...yes...chunks. And all I have is my nice Banana Republic spring coat (I assumed after March 18th I wouldn't need full winter gear) and I was jealous of them.

Ok well now I need to get some reading done (boo) before Angie (the girl in the orange below) comes over. She just broke up with her bf and I've been trying to help her. But we all know I don't have much experience there so any advice on how to help her would be appreciated.

Well I love you all and have a fabulous Tuesday! Pictures are way fun :o)

Love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home