I stubbed my toe...(and other tales from Lake Woebegon)

The greatest old ladies you will ever meet.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Alpha Xi Delta

Ok, so I am posting again for two reasons

1: I REALLY don't want to read Malcom X right now...I am so tired and can't even keep my eyes open to read the words so I thought I'd type instead

2: To brag about Alpha Xi...
This week is "Big Sis" week and each new member picks 5 girls that they've gotten to know that they get along with and then one of those 5 is selected as your big sis. All this week we get presents (posted below) and clues as to who they are. Then on Thursday night we have the revealing and we get to guess. I love this! But my clues are super vague...

"I like to take baths in the tub
and workout at the club.
I used to go to the pub
and I enjoy eating grub"

"I don't like a big mess,
I hate the feeling of stress
I like buying jewelry from Express
Do you have a guess?"



Ahhh I have no idea. But it has been a lot of fun and I am SO glad I joined because everyone is so awesome. Ok, enough bragging...on to hw and then Jazzercise!

Love you all.

-Becca

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Oh my goodness, so cute!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home