I stubbed my toe...(and other tales from Lake Woebegon)

The greatest old ladies you will ever meet.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

STEPHANIE IS 19!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!

I just realized I am the youngest one of the four of us and you know the say "youth is beauty" so I guess I'm the prettiest too. haha. just kidding.

Well there isn't much going on in Iowa City except tests, tests, papers, and more tests. I haven't read like ANYTHING for my Religion and Society class and we have a quiz on Tuesday and a paper due the following Tuesday. Friday is my Linear Algebra midterm...umm what? I haven't learned anything in that class. And next week we have a Calc III midterm. The ridiculous thing is that our midterms in Calc are usually worth 20-25 points (we've had two of them and this will be our third so they aren't really MID-terms) and on Thursdays we always have a quiz that is worth between 5 and 10 points. Today we have one worth 18 pts.What!???Why not just call it another freaking midterm!

Ok, sorry for that rant.

Big Sis revealing was last Thursday and I guessed mine right :o) Her name is Stephanie and she is pretty much awesome. Here is a pic of us at revealing. Every new girl gets a teddy bear (it is our mascot). Mine is SOOOO soft and adorable.


Initiation is tomorrow nigth and i am way excited. I am going out to dinner with my Alpha Xi "family" but because I have band until 5, I'm getting picked up straight from there. Which means I have to be in full black dress and heels all during my woodwind sectional. great.



I think I have my life planned out.

It involves 3 more spanish classes so as to obtain a minor. Finishing those damn Gen Eds by taking General Chem (non-lab) and Basic Physics (lab) along with two other random courses. Possibly studying abroad the spring of my Junior year (London perhaps.) and 4 complete years of marching band. It should be pretty good although also really busy because my spring semseter senior year, I am student teaching.

I think that is all I have. Yesterday I woke up at 9:06 and had class at 9:30 across campus. Today I was up at 8 and my class is at 9:30 like two buildings down...weird.

This is really long, but I like the font that it types in.

Goodbye, I love you,

-Becca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home